Wednesday, July 14, 2010

2.10 - A story about the blog.. (and a thank you)

Dear lambs,

I want to take the opportunity to thank you for visiting my blog and sending feedback.


My goal through the blog is generally to be positive and not negative. Of course, the blog is about me and my personal life. Alot of people close to me have told me not to continue writin the blog and for me, that's simply not an option.


I choose to disply vulnerability in the blog for the mere fact that we are all human. Like it or not, we all have bad days, like it or not, we all have AMAZING DAYS!


My blog focuses mainly on vague stories about a series of days and the people and places involved.


To be mentioned in my blog is a privelage and not a right of passage, by any means. However, keep in mind, that the postings are for you to get to know me better.


One thing I've always valued is the art of conversation. I have a few people that have scored the right to message me at 12 midnight or 2 am and have hours of conversation and for me, converstaion is intimate. It's like laying in bed with me (clothes on of course).


Josh Cooley is a bad ass Rockstar Stylist, but I'm also human.


At the end of the day, I want to be the emo kid hanging upside down in the boy's room smoking a cigarette with dirty eye make-up making innappropriate comments to my boyfriends.


At the end of the day, I am still a 15 year old Peter Pan sitting in my couture underwear and $35 t-shirt eating cereal with soymilk.


At the end of the day, I am that avante garde artist that is too rich for SoHo and too poor for 5th Avenue.


I'm the boy who wants to grow into a success and take all my friends, clients and lovers with me and open a HUGE salon and have everyone enjoy a piece of the pie (like Duff on Ace of Cakes).


My goal in life was NEVER to get married, have kids, or be tied down, but I find myself wanting a Jaxton of my own, wanting to have a lover at the end of the day to cuddle with and call my own and wanting to have this extraorinary home to invite people over to sip coffee, cocktails (or both) and talk art, fashion, sex, life, and whatever comes to mind.


As I re-read tonight's blog and left the computer, I was greeted by a message from my friend Mike and I started texting him back and forth and then sent a message to Panda and realized what a dumb fuck I've been the last three days.


I HAVEN'T lived my life according to what I preach.


Time to count the pluses.


If that means Mike and Andrew are my biggest fans, well God bless 'em! I love them the most.


I had the chance to message Panda tonight and as I think to myself about all he's going through and what a little boy I am, I remember why I love him so much and why I love you all so much for sticking by me.


Sometimes even the strongest have moments of weakness. I've learned this many time before.


I guess what I'm trying to say is, thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I love you all for loving me and loving the blog. No matter what I write about or misspell!


So, on a more "Josh" note...


Have a fabulous night and let's try to get through the rest of this horrible, miserable, bitch-ass week. Ha ha!


xoxo

Joshua




No comments: