Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Letter from Studio J Ry via Casa de Cooley

Dear lambs, followers, reader on Twitter, blogspot, Facebook and my website:


I wanted to take the opportunity to apologize for the year of drama. It's not my intention to appear that way. Actually, I'm quite a business person and have very little personal time to myself. Alot of my "drama" between salons and other hairdressers, friends, flings, etc. has been escalated by not only myself, but the fact that we live in an age of social media.
It is bizarre to me that people NOT connected online have information, but it also reminds me that the internet is omnipresent to everyone. One Google search makes for a very intersting ride. When it comes to me, my record is pretty clean professionally. Personally, we all know very well, I do not get along with my last salon, but primary one person in particular.
I have always wanted to create a persona of "friendliness" and approachability and my goal moving forward into branding myself and the Joshua Ryan, Inc name with ventures like "Haute Mess" and ROCKSTARS + LAMBS (Opening 2012) gives me no chance to have drama or scandal (neither external or self-inflicted).
With that said, the goal of my Facebook page is to engage my clients and friends. Not to "leak" gossip or rumours. I have never created a rumour. I don't do that. If someone misheard or thought I was being vicious, that's him/her. I have too much going for me to be allowed the static.
For all things drama, my blog is posted.
For all things dish and trend, I tweet.
For all of you, there is Facebook.
Those who know me intimately and closely understand who I am and where I'm coming from, those who think I'm gossiping, well, "delete" buttons do exist, honey.
Have a fabulous weekend. And always know, that even in my humble or lonely moments, I am still and will always be a Rockstar.


-Josh Cooley


THE MISSION OF PRETTY BOY EDUCATION IS TO GIVE AN INSIDER'S GUIDE TO ME, THE PERSON. MY OPINIONS AND VIEWS ARE MERELY WHAT I SAY THEY ARE, OPINION AND VIEWS FROM MY OWN PERSPECTIVE. MALICIOUS RUMOURS ARE CREATED IN THE MIND OF THE READER AND THIS BLOG IS NOT ABOUT RUMOURS; IT'S ABOUT "MY SIDE OF THE STORY" AND MY LIFE.


The blog will be on hiatus until August 1st, 2011.

No comments: